Rate 2018 (Valid from 01 January 2018)
2018 For period of January 6th – June 30th (excluding Easter), September 16th – December 19th
2018 For period 30th March - 6th April (Easter Period), July 1st – July 31st, September 1st – September 15th
2018 For period of August 1st – August 31st, December 20th – January 6th (Christmas & New Year period)
- All currency is in US Dollar
- Rates are including Service Charges and Value Added Tax (No hidden charges)
- All rates include complimentary breakfast (Continental, Healthy Food or Indonesian), fresh juice with fruit on your request, tea and coffee.
- Return airport transfer for maximum 10 Persons with one arrival schedule.
- Welcome drink, snacks and chilled towel upon arrival. Morning coffee and tea service.
- Private Chef and Villa attendant services for luncheon and dinner: guests will only have to pay for groceries.
- Villa Casa Mateo also subscribes for numerous Luxury Living magazines available for our guests.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villa area.
- Complimentary use of adult mountain bikes.
- Rates are based on up to a maximum 10 persons, 5 Bedrooms. Extra people allowed with approval from management. Additional charge could apply.
- New Hyundai H-1 12 seaters Car & driver rental including gasoline will be charged for only USD 100 per day. Please pre-book the car at time of confirmation to make sure you have the car for the duration of your trip.
- Check in time 14.00 hrs and check out time 12.00 hrs
- Late Check-Out until 14:00 hrs is available for free-of-charge if we do not have other guests arriving on that day.
- Late Check-Out until maximum 18:00 hrs will be charged 50% of nightly rate, after 18:00 hrs will be charged at full nightly rate.
- Minimum stay 5 nights in Low Season and 7 Nights in High and Peak Season. Shorter stay period will be considered by management. Please send direct request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact:
Villa Casa Mateo
Jalan Braban 103X, Banjar Taman Kerobokan Bali – Indonesia
Tel : +62 361 847 6637
Fax : +62 361 847 6636